About the Department
The School of Management has its inception from 1995 as an independent professional body and is affiliated to the University of Madras and Approved by AICTE. DG Vaishnav School of Management is a co-education institute and has been established with the objective of imparting training in different disciplines of management with emphasis on practical application suited to Indian environment
- Our Vision is to emerge as a centre of excellence in Management, imparting value-based education to develop transformational leaders with functional expertise and entrepreneurial perspectives.
- Impart Quality Education to the students in core areas and business management with moral Values through our dedicated team.
- Create learning atmosphere that fosters individual intellectual development.
- Provide platform for the students to explore their innovative and creative skills.
- Promoting activities to cultivate the spirit of Entrepreneurship to the students
- Empowering the students in Organizing Events to gain Experience in Team work and Leadership Qualities.
- Preparing the students for their role as MBA in society with an awareness of Ethical, Environment, Economies, safety and Quality Issues.
Best Practices of the Department
UBA (Unnat Bhārat Abhiyān)
This was the first time DG Vaishnav College is a participating institute in UBA. Under the guidance of MHRD our Director Dr U Amaleshwari coordinator and Ms. VR. Nanthiga faculty in charge. From the UBA cell, 18 students of MBA participated and conducted survey & workshops in the allotted village from the month of Feb 2021.
VILLAGES ADOPTED :
The following villages are allotted to DG Vaishnav College, Arumbakkam, Chennai
THEME: Plantation, Corona Awareness, Waste Management, Personal Hygiene
DE. Vijaya Deepika, MBA, M.A, NET, (PH.D)
Ms. R. Logeswari, MBA, M. Phil, SET
Will be updated soon...