Our quality policy, in keeping with the vision and mission of the college is to impart quality education to empower students with wisdom, to charge them with rich tradition and culture thereby invoking the self and make them pioneers in new avenues of learning and research and enabling them to participate in nation building, harmony and brotherhood through sustainable and collaborative efforts of management , faculty and parents and emerge as an institution in pursuit of excellence.
ROLE OF IQAC
- DGVC aims at continuous enhancement and sustenance of quality in higher education.
- IQAC in DGVC is a significant administrative body responsible for all quality matters.
- IQAC plays a crucial and significant role in maintaining quality standards in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- It is the prime responsibility of IQAC to initiate, plan and supervise various activities which are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in DGVC.
- IQAC aims to promote and determine quality related activities and issues through various programmes and activities such as seminars, workshops, symposia, conferences, panel discussions, feedbacks , academic and administrative audits , academic meetings and any such kind of event or programme for all the stakeholders of the institution.