To enhance the employability of our students in the leading domestic and global organizations and provide them the best career opportunity to become a successful corporate leaders and Entrepreneurs in the society.
To develop core competency and innovative skills for our students to meet the Industry expectations by conducting Value and Need based training programmes.
To equip our students to face the challenges on real time problems through Industry-Academia interface.
To arrange Guest Lectures and Career Guidance sessions for the students to upgrade with the current trends and achieve their career endeavours.
To motivate and guide the students to become a Job-Creators apart from Job-Seekers by conducting Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
Placement & Career Guidance CellThe Placement and Career Guidance cell is committed to provide all possible assistance to its students to get best employment opportunities as well as guide them to become a successful entrepreneur in the future. It plays a vital role in shaping the careers of our students by providing need based skill development and Innovative training programs to secure lucrative and higher job roles.
- To enhance the Employability Skills and provide career guidance for the students
- Providing Comprehensive training program from First year onwards to cater the individual needs of the students
- Providing value based training programs and Technical certification courses with leading training partners
- Make them to understand the industry demands and provide the necessary skill based training programs to meet the expectation of the Industry.
- Providing intensive training in communication, Technical, Aptitude, Behavioural Skills and Personality Development program to achieve their competency skills.
- Inviting corporate trainers and Domain experts to train the students on specific requirements and make them Industry ready
- Motivate the students to become a job providers than job seekers by conducting Entrepreneurship Development program
- Strengthening the Industry Institute Interactions and Network with Alumni members
- Conducting both workshops, Guest Lectures, Motivational sessions, Career Guidance programmes to overcome challenges.
- Inviting companies
- Getting information about the company profile, job profile, eligibility criteria etc
- Eligible students Online Registration
- Collection of CVs.
- Aptitude test / written test.
- Technical Interview
- Group discussion.
- HR interview.
- Issue of offer letter to selected candidates.
- Induction programme for selected candidates.
- Collection of appointment letter.
Placement Students 2018 - 19
|S.No||Name of Company / Organization||No. of students selected||Salary package|