About the Department
With the blessing of Lord Almighty, the Department of Computer Applications (BCA) was started in the year 1998 with an aim of providing conducive ambience for learning Management & Career oriented subjects, keeping in view the changing trends in education. In the year 2009 the college has attained autonomous status which helped the department to introduce specialization subjects also came out with innovative papers to meet the current requirement of the industry. The department has always recorded a very high success rate. We are also proud of our alumni. Most of them are well placed in reputed organizations and hold key positions. Institutional training is also a part of academics which student undergoes every year to get exposure of the corporate world. The Department has been revising the syllabus regularly under the choice based system. Students every year take part in various cultural and extracurricular activities and win many prizes and bring laurels to the department and to the college.
- Imparting quality education, equipping students with latest tools and technologies of computer science to face in computer industry and society.
- To Provide the ambience for learning.
- To Provide the team-sprit and leadership qualities.
- Strengthen the competence level in computer science through analytical learning.
- Enhance the entrepreneurship skills through Internship and Industrial Visit.
Best Practices of the Department
- Group Discussion Provocation
- Thoughtful Questions
- Allowing Students to learn new Software
- Arranging Industrial Visit to understand the Organizational/Company’s working Scenario
Advisor & Head of the Department
Courses offered by the Department
- Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
- Android Application Development
- 3D Animation
- Digital Media Publications
- Web Designing
- Industrial IoT
- Machine Learning Applications
- Advanced Python
Alumni Meet 2020
Seminar on Internet of Things 2020
EVS Trip 2020