About the Department
Welcome to BBA DG Vaishnav College With the blessing of Lord Almighty, the Department of Business Administration was started in the year 1991 with an aim of providing conducive ambience for learning Management & Career oriented subjects, keeping in view the changing trends in education. In the year 2009 the college has attained autonomous status which helped the department to introduce specialization subjects also came out with innovative papers to meet the current requirement of the industry. The department has always recorded a very high success rate. We are also proud of our alumni. Most of them are well placed in reputed organizations and hold key positions. Institutional training is also a part of academics which student undergoes every year to get exposure of the corporate world. The Department has been revising the syllabus regularly under the choice based system. The Department has also introduced specialization in the 4th and 5th semester. Students every year take part in various cultural and extra curricular activities and win many prizes and bring laurels to the department and to the college. Presently, the Department has 3 sections with around 650 students and 16 faculty members.
To develop the culture of business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the students at large with essential knowledge regarding various activities undertaken to achieve a winning career in a socially responsible business enterprise.
- To design a curriculum with industry interface and improve the employability skills.
- To introduce new methods of teaching & techniques of learning.
- To facilitate students for developing life skills and carve them out to be an ethically, socially responsible entrepreneurs
- Intends to introduce certificate course in logistics management.
- To carry out social responsibility / awareness projects.
Best Practices of the Department
- Student Social Responsibility (SSR) programme of the Department aims to raise responsible citizens of the nation.
- Through this program the faculties & students involve and undertake projects for awareness programme, training programme & to serve the needy people.
Head of the Department & Associate Professor
Dr. K. Rao Prashanth Jyoty, M.Com., M.Sc., M.A., MBA, PPT, M.Phil., Ph.D.
Ms. Renukumari, MBA, M.Com., SET
Ms. M. Renuka, MBA, M.Com., NET, SET(Management), SET(Commerce)
Ms. M. Mahalakshmi Priyadharshini, MBA, NET
Ms. P. Pavithra, B.E., MBA, SET, NET
Will be updated soon...
Will be updated soon...